What do we do with your information?
When you purchase something from TAMAR, we collect the personal information you provide for the purpose of fulfilling your order. This includes your name, address, and email address. We do not store your credit card on our servers or have a means of accessing it after the purchase is completed.
When you access our website, we’ll also automatically receive your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address which identifies your approximate geographical location. Website analytics will also gather your browser and operating system.
When you give us permission to email you, we will send you emails about our store and new products. We will opt you into our newsletter upon completion of an order or a contact inquiry, but you may opt out at any time.
When you provide us with your personal information to complete your transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting of this information and for using it for that specific purpose only. If we request your personal information for any other reason, such as for the purposes of marketing, we’ll provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Consent can be withdrawn at any given time. If, after you opt in, you change your mind, you may withdraw consent for further communication. You may use the opt out links in any type of email communication or can also contact us via our web form to ensure this process is completed.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
If you engage on our social media channels in a positive way, we may share your feedback for marketing purposes.
Our store is hosted on a dedicated server powered by WordPress and WooCommerce. Basic customer data is stored on our backend behind a firewall.
Payment is not stored on our servers and is instead powered by a third party, Stripe. If you choose to save your payment for future purchases, Stripe will store your credit card data with AES-256 encryption. Cards are never stored in plaintext. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as it is necessary to complete your transaction. After that, the information is deleted.
None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.). For more information on Stripe’s security, you may refer to its help documentation here.
Third Party Services
Generally, the third party providers we utilize will only collect, use, and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third party service providers, such as payment processors and gateways, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we’re required to provide to them for transactions. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these third party providers to understand the manner in which your personal information is handled.
Of note, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than you or us. Therefore, if you elect to proceed with your transaction that involves the services of a third party provider, your information will be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which the service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on any links in our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Below is a list of cookies that are used by our site.
- woocommerce_cart_hash, wc_cart_hash, wc_cart_created: helps us determine when cart contents or data changes
- wp_woocommerce_session, woocommerce_items_in_cart: contains a code that associates your visit with your cart data
- wc_fragments: supports the infrastructure of our shopping cart
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: contains code that associates your recent items viewed with your particular user session
- History.store: stores your last storefront visit
- ti_wishlist_data: powers our wishlist feature
- chatDetails: lets us communicate with you for support purposes
- wp-settings-*, wp-settings-time*: stores user preferences
- e_globals, elementor, e_site-editor, showWidget: powers the builder that helped design the website you are reading at the present time
- jetPopupData, jetReviewActiveSettingsTab, jetDasboardData: powers the builder that enhanced the website you are reading at this present time
- tk_r3d, tk_*r, tk_ai: powers the Jetpack engine that makes the website run more efficiently & on our storefront, does not store personally identifying info
- SS_deltaBuffer: to provider a smoother user scrolling experience with our chat function
- storeApiNonce: powers the storefront experience
- activetab: supports our plugin that ensures a seamless browsing experience with our website builder
- wp_data_user: stores user preferences for those with accounts
- qm-container-width, qm-container-height: manages queries performed on the system
- gist_state, gist_id, gist_identified: powers the communication engine on the site
- wordpress_logged_in: identifies you as being logged in to the system should you choose to create an account
- mailchimp_landing_site: the backend of our newsletter engine
- ast_checkout_form: handles the site’s customized checkout
- _ga, _gid, mp_###_mixpanel, __qca: analytics engine
- ce_clock, _ce_s, MintIgnore: analytics engine [deprecated]
- _fbp, _fbc: Facebook pixel that connects your visit to the social network
- guest_user: stores user data from guests
- _grecaptcha: Google’s proprietary tool that ensures the website is protected against spam and abuse
- __stripe_mid: fraud prevention engine powered by our payment gateway
- PHPSESSID: to provide support functions across pages
- gs_*_GSN-*: analytics
- __cfduid: to prevent fraudulent traffic
- wordpress_sec: to protect the website against hackers and to store account details
- wfwaf-authcookie*: to determine if the user is logged in
- gtSessionID: to store a unique session ID for every new user who visits the site
Age of Consent
You agree that by using our site, you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.